Scuba Quest Indianapolis Closed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IndyScott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
What is going on with Scuba quest closing in nobleville??

Scott

Good to see you Scott..ICUROK :D Here is what happened. If I am thinking right somebody in the shop ended up in a bit of trouble with the law.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Threads merged.

El Orans,

I am replying questions to two separate groups. I dint understand why you are doing this unjust to me!!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Threads merged.

The masked moderator strikes again!

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of SBers? He does!

Search the Indy Star's website for details. Basically, it appears as though the owner did something naughty with federal money. The shop closed about 5-6 months ago.

They closed back in early August. I'll leave others to comment as to why. Bottom line is that the shop is no more.

No reason why they closed on the webpage.

Wabash River Clean up (Funds)

Embezzlement

FBI

We will eventually find out what happened.

Jeff "Great Lakes Diver"

Good to see you Scott..ICUROK :D Here is what happened. If I am thinking right somebody in the shop ended up in a bit of trouble with the law.

Search the Indy Star's website for details. Basically, it appears as though the owner did something naughty with federal money. The shop closed about 5-6 months ago.
I can not find anything on the news serches.
Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom