Scuba Scholarships

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool! Not having to pay for the instruction on 1 diving course - the essay should be "Why I'll buy my gear online".

Michael

BTW your posted location maps out to be in in Kasachstan, near the border to Kirgisistan and Usbekisstan, about 100 miles from Taschkent.
Michael

Cool! Not having to pay for the instruction on 1 diving course - the essay should be "Why I'll buy my gear online".

Michael

Not sure how you got that from the scholarship description. This is the third year we are offering them in association with Beneath the Sea. 3/4 of the previous recipients are still active with the club. Since we started our scholarship, four more dive clubs have begun offering the same scholarship.

BTW.. if you are really concerned with my location, the longitude is west. Add a minus sign in front and you're in New England

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom