Scuba shop near Newburgh, NY?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

keysdvr

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey all - just moved back to NY from Texas. (Glad to be back!) I'm looking for a scuba shop in the local area (near Newburgh, NY) for fills, etc. It appears that Regional scuba and TSA scuba are both no longer in business. Anyone have any suggestions on a nearby shop? I'd prefer not having to drive to jersey...but a tank without air isn't much use to dive with. Thanks!

M

"The Dive Shop" in Danbury, CT

think it would be about a half hour drive. Take i-84 east

Scuba New York....google maps says 1 hour from you (54 miles). Great shop, knowledgeable staff, and they can pretty much take care of anything you need.

2037 Central Park Ave
Yonkers, NY
914-779-2966

Abyss Scuba is on Main Street in Mount Kisco - Northern Westchester.... probably 30-40 minutes from you.

wow, and I thought I had it bad.....

I live in Cornwall- and am member of Aquatic Explorers-The Aquatic Explorers club - Aquatic Explorers - Home Page has their own air shed. There are also a few other shops in the Poughkeepsie area.-I would suggest looking into joinging club- free air. and tank vis. plus plenty of local dives.

Back
Top Bottom