Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Scuba Show

Largest Consumer Scuba Show
Reaction score
Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, CA
Hey guys, Scuba Show here, the nation's largest consumer scuba diving expo. We exist to bring together the most fun-loving, adventurous group out there - divers!

Come out to the 2019 Scuba Show and surround yourself with fellow divers May 4-5 at the Long Beach Convention Center - you're bound to walk away with a new dive partner (or at the very least some great dive spot recommendations...and probably some new gear too!).

Hundreds of exhibitors, over $40,000 in door prizes, dozens of seminars, a pool to try scuba diving for free (for those friends you're still trying to convince), hands-on ocean art for kids, a party, ocean conservation, photo stations...what more could you want (besides the perfect dive!)?

For more information and tickets visit https://scubashow.com! See you soon!

meta-fallback.jpg

I have a friend who asked me about getting into diving recently. Can you do the try scuba in the pool thing with an exhibit-only ticket?

Very cool. Next year come down to fr Lauderdale. Please.

+1 for Scuba Show staying where it is. There's a lot of west coast content that would not translate well in a move east.

Plus personally I can fly over, see the show and back in one day. A lot of us do regionally.

Back
Top Bottom