Scuba stuff to talk about in Rocky Mountain Region

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
It looks like this hasn't been a very active area for posting in quite awhile. I certainly haven't been around Scubaboard for awhile, but have been diving and enjoying life in the meantime! We used to have an annual Rocky Mountain Oysters get together..Maybe its time again. It would be good to hear from and to see some of the old gang.

In the meantime, here is an interesting little tidbit. Some schmuck recently decided to use my name "Divedoggie" (that I've had since 2004) to create a webpage, show poor Youtube videos, and sell crap. So, if any of you come across the imposter Divedoggie, please let me know. He's some skinny guy with a vest BC and a handlebar mustache. Please give him a load of crap!

Well, Kent, we certainly have missed you in this forum of late. I am no lawyer, so I don't know how much your failure to register divedoggie as your name matters. It would certainly be easy to show that you were using that name long ago. It is interesting that it is someone from your precise location.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom