Scuba symbol owned by anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

of course he is. i am a lawyer, i work with expert witnesses all the time :wink:
part of their "persona" is "i am never wrong." well, that works in the courtroom (projects confidence) but not in the real world (where it tends to be seen as arrogance or it can close you off from finding the truth)

note my comment:

H2Andy:
hey, you could be the first real pro to get Doc his place in diving history; that would be quite an accomplishment on your part.

i perceive Sam as being defensive and defending his position (i know my scuba history!) instead of saying "hey, this might be interesting, let me investigate."

Ummm... kinda changed that post a little eh?

no sir .... and that is BS on your part, my friend

that is my original post i quoted. maybe if you had read it closely before responding, you might have figured out your response was superflous?

Throwing the flag here my friend... does the new server not say when a post has been edited?

i believe there is a way to tell when someone else (i.e. a Mod) has edited a post, but not if you edit your own post.

at any rate, i assure you, i did not edit my own post.

..... and ... so what if i did?

that's not the point here. the point is that Mr. Miller is coming across somewhat poorly, and I am suggesting that he open his mind to the possiblity he might be wrong.

It disturbs me when someone purporting to be an "expert" is so very wrong with the basic tenets of his hypothesis.

I am, by no stretch of the imagination, not an "expert" in the history of scuba diving, but a cursory perusal of the internet for a period of 5 minutes led me to information which completely refutes the assertions of an "expert" on the subject.

Old saying, "Put your brain in gear before you put your mouth in motion."

It is my opinion that there is an agenda to be filled . . .

the K

Actually, that is how Dr. Miller comes across sometimes.... like it or not. I would stand by his research over anyone else in the industry.

I'm not to keen on Mr. Millers bed side manor, how ever I've found "more" on the internet supporting his claims on independent sites.
So the question is; with whom does the burden of disproving his claims lie?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom