SCUBA Tattoos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trever

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
OK here is a question and I realize that I may be in the wrong forum, but does anyone have aany examples of scuba related tattoos? I have been wanting to get one for quite sometime but I have not seen anything that I like. I already have a shark on my ankle that I got when I was in the Marine Corps but would like something dedicated to SCUBA. Thanks in advance.

Trever:
... I already have a shark on my ankle that I got when I was in the Marine Corps but would like something dedicated to SCUBA. Thanks in advance.

I have an EGA tattoo myself (from Zekes in Jacksonville NC `85), but no scuba-related ones, sorry.
Semper fi,
Steve

Steve,
My avatar is the rough draft of the tattoo I am considering.
Great post. I can’t wait to see what others have or are getting. I have seen a few avatars on ScubaBoard which look like photos of tattoos.
Jeffrey

I think there are a few long threads somewhere on the forums. At the rate the forums are re-organized every few months, I couldn't tell you where :) Seems like a good enough place as any for the thread though!

I'm thinking about getting a mean lookin frog with basic gear and possibly a generic speargat in his hands.

im gonna get a whilie cyote in acme scuba gear. but im not a artist and cant draw it, and have yet seen a version i like...
also the location is still a decision i need to make im thinkin my calf

I had my shart put on the calf. It isn't the most pleasant location to get a tattoo with the nerve running up the back where it does.

9bd4b155-e29f-4511-9fc2-bd32c7461f82.jpg

Thought about getting the old US Divers / Aqualung trademark on my upper arm, but my wife keeps telling me I'm too old for that.

I have the front half of a wreck (similar to the great lakes wrecking crew logo) with a big faded out mark 5 dive helmet behind it on my upper arm. I designed myself and the tattoo guy drew it for me.

nescubasteve:
I have an EGA tattoo myself (from Zekes in Jacksonville NC `85), but no scuba-related ones, sorry.
Semper fi,
Steve

Hey I got my Shark in Jacksonville, at Indians on Hwy 17 in '86 or '87

Back
Top Bottom