SCUBA Toasts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txgoose

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just got back from a week at BSA's Sea Base where I got to dive every day with my son. The one toast used more often (to get kids and adults to drink more water) was:
"Ashes to Ashes,
Dust to Dust,
If it weren't for SCUBA,
My Tanks would Rust!"

Any other SCUBA, or diving or underwater related toasts out there?

Brings back distant memories of my scouting days

Nothing like the good ole BSA !

Thank you for posting and being a part of the program

Sam Miller, 111

I just got back from a week at BSA's Sea Base where I got to dive every day with my son. The one toast used more often (to get kids and adults to drink more water) was:

I was at the Scuba cert program with my son last year at Seabase and didn't hear that one. We always got asked about our "buddy" which was our water bottle though (meet at 9 at the boat, don't forget your buddy and make sure he's full!). I still take the thing wherever I go in the neoprene cover I bought at the ship store -- I'm at work and drinking from it now.

Did they warn you (twice a day, no less) about "the big ball of fire in the sky that's trying to kill you?"

Did they warn you (twice a day, no less) about "the big ball of fire in the sky that's trying to kill you?"

Yes!! Which I thought was funny since the blessing includes thanks for "the sun that warms this land." :)

May all your dives and surfaces be equal.

An old Submarine toast, which applies to divers as well..

Bob

I am fighting a sinus headache so this one took me a minute. I like it!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom