Scuba Toys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have to say a great big Thank You to Joey at Scuba Toys. I ordered a piece of gear from ST a few months ago that was new to the Market and made by OMS. Well the problem was that OMS made it appear that they were ready to be sold and a few days after I ordered it OMS said it would be a week or two before they got it to ST. Joey emailed me right away and asked me if I wanted to keep it on order or cancel. I told him that I did not really "Need" it so I am in no big hurry. Well after a couple of weeks go by I emailed Joey and asked him if he had heard anything about it and he had not, but he was going to call OMS and find out what is going on. A few hours later Joey emailed me again and said that OMS is says another week or two. I think you can see where this is going. Anyway I kept pestering Joey to pester OMS about once a week or so. Last week Joey sent me another email and said that OMS is actually going to ship it to us (meaning ST). So after ordering it a few months ago I finally got it yesterday.

Joey was great in keeping me informed about what was going on with it. I think that he needs a BIG raise just for having to deal with me and OMS.

Thanks Joey, and everyone at ST.

Phil

every time I order from ST I get awesome service, I wish I lived in dallas I would only shop there.

That is so nice of your to acknowledge the sales person who helped you. Its not common that people do that and I think its wonderful that you took the time to say thanks to Joey and ST.

I have always said they are the best in the business. They also have good deals on gear. I usually deal with Rick and I am always happy. I consider them my LDS even though I live in TN. I wish I could down load air over the net I would use only them. Thanks Scuba Toys for all the great help and service I have received. :D

+1 here for ST great service purchased a dive computer arrived in Montreal Canada a couple days later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom