ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to continue to recap all our wonderful
ScubaBoard 2014 Invasion Sponsors
as we count down to the event.

Today's Highlighted Sponsor
is

www.diverightinscuba.com

Thank you for the
8 - $25.00 Gift Certificates

for the Invasion Crew to win in Roatan!

Thanks Dive Right in Scuba!

30 DAYS
UNTIL
SCUBABOARD INVADES ROATAN

for the
Diving Social Event of the Year!

:fruit:1 MONTH TO GO :fruit:

Those wanting to do the Shark or Dolphin dive
PLEASE sign up if you have not already done so
Information can be found here

2014 Invasion Shark/Dolphin Signup Thread

5mil full suit

What can I say....? I'm a wimp. But I hate getting cold. :D

I'm wondering if I'm the same. I can't remember the last time I dove the shorty. I wish I had kept track of water temps in the past. I'm on the fence about this now... this trip is coming up fast!! :)

Packing, Travel and Diving tips for the ScubaBoard Invasion to Roatan
skin or wetsuits? Warm tropical weather is the norm, with little change in temperature from winter to summer. Average annual temperature is 85° f/29.4° c. Humidity is usually high, especially from may to september. (which is why we are going earlier in the year than we usually do for the invasion) water temperature varies between 27-31° c/81-88° f. While the weather is consistently good year-round, during the rainy season (roughly october to january) visibility can dip below the usual 30-45 meters/100-150 feet. (which is why we are going earlier in the year than we usually do for the invasion) Daily highs around 87°f throughout the month of april and low temperatures are around 78°f. Water temperature averages 28° c/82° f.

Pretty much the same water temps we had in Bonaire last year for those of you who attended.
I'm planning on wearing a skin for the most of the time, but will bring a 3mil for night dives or if I become cold. :D

I'm wondering if I'm the same. I can't remember the last time I dove the shorty. I wish I had kept track of water temps in the past. I'm on the fence about this now... this trip is coming up fast!! :)
John, I was at CoCoView the 2nd week in April a couple of years ago. Just checked the log book and temps varied from 79 to 81.

Thanks! Maybe I'll buy a 3mm full and bring my old shorty as a back up just in case. :D

I think I'll just bring my baggy brown pants and a yellow T Shirt. :wink:

Later,
Moonie [url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php]
smiley-taunt008.gif
[/url]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom