ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to continue to recap all our wonderful
ScubaBoard 2014 Invasion Sponsors
as we count down to the event.

Today's Highlighted Sponsor
is
attachment.php

Naigani Resort

Thank you for the
Seven Night/Ten Dive Package
for the Invasion Crew to win in Roatan!

Thanks NAIGANI RESORT!

10 DAYS
UNTIL
SCUBABOARD INVADES ROATAN
for the
Diving Social
Event
of the Year!

Crew Members, Please post in the Shark/Dolphin thread if you plan to do these dives.
If you have not already done so.

2014 Invasion Shark/Dolphin signup
LAST CHANCE I NEED TO TURN IN A HEAD COUNT TO AKR TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE ENOUGH SPOTS

fruit.gif
The Wait is Almost Over
fruit.gif

[vimeo]91819557[/vimeo]

We have confirmation GoPro will be sending
Hero 3+ cameras with poles and pistol mounts!
We have 10 units for the crew to use and
2 for members to win.

Those wanting to use them please, bring your own card.
This way you can keep your memories.

Card type needed

Bags are packed and green tags attached. We are ready. OCD will kick in next Wednesday and I'll have to unpack the scuba gear and repack, just to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.

:rofl3: Boy, does that sound familiar. :laughing:

Bags are packed and green tags attached. We are ready. OCD will kick in next Wednesday and I'll have to unpack the scuba gear and repack, just to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.
I vowed to myself that this trip would be different, no OCD, no packing till the week before. Well……. had all my crap strung out across the living room this weekend. Dive bag is packed and only expect to re-do it a couple more times in the next 10 days. My wife just rolls her eyes

I'm packed.....no green tags yet

Back
Top Bottom