ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think we always have a couple of spares, the gadget master is still sleeping I'll ask him and let you know.
That would be me. Between the two of us, we have 5 lights, and that's not counting the ones mounted to the cameras.

Good morning scubaboard!!!!!! The 1st leg of this trip has begun!!! Sitting in my regional airport!!!! Can not wait to get this party started!!!!!

In Miami, only couple more hours till we arrive along with 12 others

For those of you who haven't made it yet, those of us already here wish to apologise for drinking all the beer and rum. Even the mosquitoes are drunk! Better luck next time! :D :D :D

Got an hour long "equipment check" dive in this afternoon......

Let the diving (and drinking) commence :D

I know there are a lot of go pro users there. I just received a hero 4 black, with a touch screen, deep dive housing, dual charger, and extra batteries, Back Scatter flip filters, and a mount to put it on the cold shoe of my EM 5 housing. (damn I love my wife) I know nothing about a GOPRO and I don't have time to mess with it here. Really busy finishing things up. We don't arrive until Tuesday will someone show me how to turn, on and use this thing. I will be the guy sitting by the pool with Go Pro parts scattered around, and a little hammer head tat on his back. Wish we were there now, but no way we could have left before Tuesday.

Thanks Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom