ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jah..Jah.. Great photos Thanks. And another Blue Ring and I thought I found something special.. :wink:

I have some time to catch up ... these are from three days ago ...

IMG_4653.jpg
IMG_4664.jpg
IMG_4758.jpg

Here's some from day before yesterday ...

IMG_4834.jpg
IMG_4855.jpg
IMG_4859.jpg
IMG_4877.jpg
IMG_4899.jpg
IMG_4934.jpg
IMG_4975.jpg
IMG_4985.jpg
IMG_5002.jpg
IMG_5005.jpg

... and a few from yesterday ...

... Bob
IMG_5020.jpg
IMG_5022.jpg
IMG_5050.jpg
IMG_5068.jpg
IMG_5074.jpg
IMG_5088.jpg
IMG_5096.jpg

I'd like to take a moment to give props to Dennis and Roxanne. It's pretty obvious they put a lot of work into making this trip exceptional for everyone. Everything's been thought of and organized. When I signed up I was worried about the size of the group ... I'm one of those people who prefers diving alone, or with a small group of people. They've organized us into small boats ... you rarely see other divers at the dive sites. And those sites are all pretty fantastic, whether reefs or muck diving. And they're all close to the resort ... the longest boat ride so far is less than 15 minutes, and the shortest amounted to what at home we'd call a surface swim. The resort doesn't just cater to your needs ... they anticipate them, and often are taking care of what you want before you even think to ask.

Overall this has been one of my best diving trips ever ... and I've spent the past 15 years visiting some pretty awesome dive destinations.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob, you have captured about every animal on the list "Great Photos". Thanks for sharing.

Any non-divers traveling with some of you guys? What are they up to?

Richard.

There are some non-divers on the trip, but I don't know what they're doing ... it's been non-stop diving since I got here. We get just about enough time to eat and swap out our tanks before the next dive. Dinner around 8:30 PM, then to bed, up early, breakfast, and repeat.

Unfortunately there have been some physical and equipment issues that have kept some folks (including myself) missing some of the dives. But there's a good local doctor nearby, and she's kept us in the water as much as physically possible. And for the equipment issues, no matter what breaks it seems that somebody on the trip has a spare ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom