ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow guys , fantastic pictures and many thanks for sharing.

Enjoy the rest of your trip .

Final pics from Puerta Galera ... did some wide-angle stuff, but messed up putting the lens in manual focus mode (my housing doesn't allow manual focus) so didn't get many. Final dive was back with the kit 18-55 lens.

In a couple hours we leave for Dumaguette ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

IMG_5102.jpg
IMG_5122.jpg
IMG_5123.jpg
IMG_5125.jpg
IMG_5150.jpg
IMG_5164.jpg
IMG_5171.jpg

thank you Bob pixs are awesome keep them coming tell Dennis an Roxane are amazing

Massages, pool, walking through town, wifi, photgraphy and reading.

You have had enough massages already... :)

I wish I was there with you guys too. Have a wonderful safe time.

Dennis and Roxanne are the best. The trip is overall, quite wonderful! Each place has its quirks but, it is impossible to think of complaining as I sit here, with waves washing ashore 20 feet to my left, the patter of rain on the roof, having just eaten another great meal.

Dumaguete is nice, the resort feels more resorty, and the "muck" diving is really not muck, it's just dark sand...and there are still enough coral outcroppings that put Florida to shame!

seahorse and scorpionfish

Some pics from yesterday ... first day of diving in Dumaguete ...

... Bob

IMG_5209.jpg
IMG_5231.jpg
IMG_5257.jpg
IMG_5265.jpg
IMG_5298.jpg
IMG_5322.jpg
IMG_5340.jpg
IMG_5357.jpg
IMG_5379.jpg
IMG_5392.jpg

My non-diving spouse really enjoyed the Dumaguete resort.
She participated in most of the activities offered to non-divers there.

Is this locale were within six hours of where we live it would be on the regular visit list (for her).

Our trip out to Apo Island was one of the best days of my diving life!

We went to Apo Island yesterday. The corals are the attraction there, particularly on the wall dive ... abundant, colorful, and unspoiled. My pictures didn't turn out well, as or some reason I was picking up an unacceptable level of backscatter (and you really can't tell till you view them on the big screen). But there were many turtles in the shallows, the dives were gorgeous, and I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Last night's dive was the shortest boat ride ever ... we boarded at the beach, they let out about 50 feet of line, and said "we're here" ... never even started the motor ... :D

A few shots to share ...

.... Bob

IMG_5434.jpg
IMG_5438.jpg
IMG_5452.jpg
IMG_5453.jpg
IMG_5515.jpg
IMG_5526.jpg
IMG_5527.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom