ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2018 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when do can we sign up for the whale shark and ceneo trips
Call Bay adventures they set us up. We are doing the cenote on the scubaboard day and they booked us for whale sharks the next day.

Looks like they have made a few improvements since our last visit.
142 Days To Go

19554563_10156008380148373_8562294675979497800_n.jpg

Here is a video of my friends & me at our next destination.
TEE HEE

Hi ,
We have confirmed this trip with Bay Adventures , as of today . We had a great time on the Philippines trip and are looking forward to seeing you all again, this will be our 2nd trip with scubaboard.
Thank you for planning this trip,
John and Lois Gildernew

Hi ,
We have confirmed this trip with Bay Adventures , as of today . We had a great time on the Philippines trip and are looking forward to seeing you all again, this will be our 2nd trip with scubaboard.
John and Lois Gildernew
We will be flying out of Atlanta on 6/16. Hopefully we will see you in the airport

We will be flying on the 9th and coming home on 23rd, going a week early for a 2nd week but we look forward to meeting you ..and will have a drink ready on your arrival.....

John

My wife needs AOW but we're hoping to do it locally so we can spend the trip just fun diving.. We'll talk about your class, though.

Hi ,
John and Lois Gildernew

Wonderful, it will be nice to see you both again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom