ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2018 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone need a ride? We land Saturday at 3:35 (Southwest flight 601) and have a private shuttle to the ferry. There are only two of us, so plenty of room if anyone wants to jump on.

I am willing to bet your home weather forecaster cannot tell you if it will rain at your house tomorrow.
Forecasting rain everyday on a small island like Cozumel 6 days from now would be next to impossible IMO.
We may get some afternoon rain which is normal in the tropics like we do here in Florida this time of year.
Look at this weather forecast
Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico 14 day weather forecast

We are currently watching an area in the south Caribbean but the current track does not look like anything to worry about.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THEIR 5 DAY FORECAST
Atlantic 5-Day Graphical Tropical Weather Outlook[/QUOTE

When they say 80% here you'd better plan indoor activities. Here's hoping for nothing more than afternoon showers! :)

I'm getting SOOOOO excited!
Anyone else?
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

I hope you are all getting packed and if not
What are you waiting for?

Oh, I'm ready! Can't wait to get back to Coz!
And I've got a tune to get you all in the mood, hee, hee!

So who's going my way?

Shuttle companies???
I am looking for a good shuttle company.

We are arriving Friday and going to Isle Mujres(sp?) then Saturday morning going for the Whale Shark snorkel. Saturday afternoon sometime heading to the ferry then to Coz!!!

Who do you use for shuttle companies? (1st time doing any kind of bag drag).

Thanks

Can’t wait!!! Dive bags are packed!!

Shuttle companies???
I am looking for a good shuttle company.

We are arriving Friday and going to Isle Mujres(sp?) then Saturday morning going for the Whale Shark snorkel. Saturday afternoon sometime heading to the ferry then to Coz!!!

Who do you use for shuttle companies? (1st time doing any kind of bag drag).

Thanks

Can’t wait!!! Dive bags are packed!!

We called these guys: Shuttles and Private Transfers - Playa del Carmen

Decided to call rather than do it online so that there would be no user induced errors.

Do we need to bring/buy locks for the gear locker or do they have locks/combos already?

Don't forget to pack Scopolamine patches if you get seasick. If we get rain showers everyday sometimes the surf is a bit rough for me.

Back
Top Bottom