ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2018 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going and am bringing the kids as well. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with bringing kids to Cozumel and this resort. I've stayed here before, last October (the bartender probably remembers our drunken karaoke night) and I know it's very safe. I have two girls who will be 12 and 8. Thanks

I'm going and am bringing the kids as well. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with bringing kids to Cozumel and this resort. I've stayed here before, last October (the bartender probably remembers our drunken karaoke night) and I know it's very safe. I have two girls who will be 12 and 8. Thanks

That is AWESOME we love to see families attending ScubaBoard events.
We have had multiple kids and young adults at this resort during previous events.
They have a Kids club you can see more information here.
Kids Club | Hotel Cozumel & Resort

Maybe some other members that have attended past events with their kids will chime in.
I hope you make the event and I look forward to meeting all of you.

We're thinking about going this trip with our family.Anybody know how much access there is for a wheelchair in Cozumel?We're thinking it would be a great trip for us all.

We're thinking about going this trip with our family.Anybody know how much access there is for a wheelchair in Cozumel?We're thinking it would be a great trip for us all.

The resort is handicap accessible and has special rooms. I do not remember a pool lift but we will have so many crew members there that should not be an issue. There are sidewalk to town and each time I visit it become more modern. If you have a specific need or question I can ask the resort.

I emailed them the other day and the resort was accessible but no comment on around town. If you could find out anything it would be great.

Around town is spotty at best. Most are not set up for a wheel chair, but you can muscle it up if needed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom