ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2019 Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I talked to Maduro today and they informed me that the resorts did not offer a single supplement for this exclusive package.
All room are based on Double Occupancy. We can start a looking for roommate thread if you like.

Defimitely. This has to be the one time ive ever thought being a solo traveller sucks.
Cant say i like the thought of my vacation entirely depending on someone else, but it is what it is.

Am I looking at the room pricing correctly? ... We get our choice of bure at Beqa regardless of pricing option (first come first served) and the price difference for an upgrade is only for the week at VoliVoli (also first come first served)?

Am I looking at the room pricing correctly? ... We get our choice of bure at Beqa regardless of pricing option (first come first served) and the price difference for an upgrade is only for the week at VoliVoli (also first come first served)?
:funnypost: Silly Rabbit
NO, rooms at Beqa Lagoon are different catagories just like Volivoli
The most expensive package have the most expensive rooms.

And I see you lurking around, Kate from Minnesota... you coming?? How 'bout you, Larry?

Eyeing it up. Looks like a great trip. But scraping up the cash looks tough at this time. On the other hand it would be a great way to dive Fiji, got to love the SCUBABoard trips!!

Dennis, I was checking out Fiji Airways baggage allowance. I assume we will be travelling Economy Class and not Business Class or were you able to get us Business class to allow for ample baggage (dive and camera gear)?
Keith

:funnypost: Silly Rabbit
NO, rooms at Beqa Lagoon are different catagories just like Volivoli
The most expensive package have the most expensive rooms.
This was confusing to me as well. On the price list, it does not specify any different types of rooms at Beqa, making it seem as if all the rooms are the same price there and it is just the rooms at Volivoli that cause the difference in cost.

North America All Inclusive Dive Packages 14 nights with Airfare

$5314 per person – bure at Beqa and standard ocean view Volivoli (double occupancy)

$5506 per person - bure at Beqa and deluxe ocean view Volivoli (double occupancy)

$5662 per person - bure at Beqa and premium ocean view Volivoli (double occupancy)

$5505 per person – 2 bedroom ocean view units at Beqa and Volivoli (quad occupancy)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom