ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2020 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can I just say how awesome it is that, in spite of the ongoing situation, 70-ish people out 75 are going to Roatan in June.

This is brilliant, actually. We will be on an island and every one knows zombies can't swim. We'll be safe there.

So... anyone besides me ready to swim from Miami?

I figure if I am going to get stuck somewhere -- might as well be my favorite place :p

Since I'm currently on Kona, at least being stuck here would mean no more snow shoveling for a while....
.....although I'm not quite sure that shouldering the cost of living on this island for too long would be fun as I'm fully self employed ( but not making $ here).

Since I'm currently on Kona, at least being stuck here would mean no more snow shoveling for a while....
.....although I'm not quite sure that shouldering the cost of living on this island for too long would be fun as I'm fully self employed ( but not making $ here).
Apply for one of those hardship bailouts. You know, the hardship of being stuck in Hawaii and forced to dive all day and drink fruity drinks all evening.

package. dbnewton, post: 8939646, member: 461256"]Apply for one of those hardship bailouts. You know, the hardship of being stuck in Hawaii and forced to dive all day and drink fruity drinks all evening.[/QUOTE]

Hawaii would be a very expensive place to be stuck. It would require quite the bailout packave.

I wanted to update everyone on the current situation for this event.
Today Honduras closed their borders, however at this time it is only for 2 weeks.
Multiple other islands/countries have also followed suit.
The airlines are making new announcements almost daily.

We’re monitoring the situation and Bay adventures WILL HOLD OFF billing any balances for now even though full payment is past due.

We are going to have more clarity by next week.
I just ask for your continued patience.

Thank You
Dennis & Roxanne

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom