ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2020 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My roommate and I are looking at the first week of March-ish. It would be neat if we could do an unofficial thing and maybe try to get some SBer's there at the same time. I think we are both pretty flexible. It would take some checking on availability with Al and coordinating with them but shouldn't be too difficult.

Thoughts?

I was thinking the same. We were really looking forward to meeting face-to-face some of the people I interact with on Scubaboard. The reason we chose the week we did is because Al suggested that Mid-April to Mid-May was a really good time to go.

Hi, I’m interested! Keep us posted , I can’t find any openings yet for AKR.

Okay, I had a couple of things to work out before we confirmed our rescheduled trip to AK for next year, but we are now set for the week of April 24-May 1. If any other Scubaboarders would like to join us, we'll have an impromptu invasion of sorts, I suppose. They are still honoring the 2 for 1 deal. Of course, this won't be an "official" invasion unless Dennis and Roxanne want to see about putting something together for that week. :wink::wink:

I'm open for those dates. My roomy, BoundForElsewhere, and I were planning to schedule a dive trip together around that time. I'm in, if he is.

Good. I'm sure he'll be seeing this shortly and will be replying. Hope to see you there.

I'm open for those dates. My roomy, BoundForElsewhere, and I were planning to schedule a dive trip together around that time. I'm in, if he is.

That's a tough week for me as its my birthday and I doubt my wife would be happy about me not being here for it.

Yup. Starzz and I are booked for April 24 through May 1. Now let's see if we can make this a party.

It will be my birthday, after all.

Back
Top Bottom