ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2020 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope -- buts okays -- price is still decent and I had a $400 credit coming from last booking

Woohoo!!

Did I mention it's my birthday April 26?

I hope AKR has cake.

Okay so here is something weird I just got an email today about my flight. Evidently, we cannot fly into Roatan so they actually canceled that section of my flight. It shows me only flying into Atlanta.

Okay so here is something weird I just got an email today about my flight. Evidently, we cannot fly into Roatan so they actually canceled that section of my flight. It shows me only flying into Atlanta.
That is weird. I just checked mine and it shows the full round trip. We're flying American. What airline are you booked with?

Delta --- I just got off the phone with them and Delta confirmed that in Sept they are going to start flying to Roatan....the agent wasn't sure why a flight all the way in April 2021 was canceled...I am waiting for Expedia to call me back, I did find another flight through AA though -- maybe it will work out

Yeah, hope so. I'm past ready for this mess to be done with.

I hope so, too. How good of a swimmer are you? Can you row?

I'm game---

but it does look like AA has NOT had flight cancelations to Honduras for that time frame,

Honduras has just recently opened back up to international flights so I'm really surprised Delta has cancelled flights to there, especially this far out. It seems like a rather rash decision.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom