ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2021 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL - I have changed plans so many times (i guess one more won't hurt) between Roatan and Belize that I think I am going to need a spread sheet to keep track of everything.

Plus that gives me a chance to loose the Covid 30 (kinda like the freshman 15).

I'm getting more excited by the minute! Instead of flying out of SoCal now I can fly out of MIA and it's only 30K miles on AA! And, a friend who is a professional dogsitter can not only watch my dogs, I can park the motorhome in her yard for the duration. This is SO much easier!!!!

Ok this works better for me and my family. It was going to be just me going to Belize but the kids last day of school is June 11th so I will be taking the whole family :)

Jason

We just canceled a couple weeks ago. But, given the new dates, it’s on again for us!
I was hoping you would do that. Yay!

I was trying to rebook our American flights to June. The option to use my travel credits wasn't coming up so I called American.
They told me since I purchased our tickets on March 2, 2020 the travel credits were only good until March 2, 2021.
I have credits on Delta and United that are both valid into 2022.
Therefore, it will be a cold day before I book anything on American that doesn't include making them haul me somewhere before March 2, 2021.

Damn! Glad I never did buy my airfare; I was going to use my AA points.

does it matter which airport we fly into?

Evidentally, with AA I can only make a change to my flight for up to 1 year of booking the "original" date -- so that mean I'm out $600 now.

Covid is starting to cost me a lot of money now

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom