ScubaBoard Mobile Just got Easier!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Are you an Iphone, Blackberry, or PDA phone addict? Well now, it just got easier to visit the mobile site by typing in either m.ScubaBoard.com or mobile.ScubaBoard.com and you'll be instantly connected to our mobile style.

To get back to a default SB View... Go to your USER CP (on the mobile style) and select one of the default styles from the "STYLE CHOOSER"

Attachments

• mobile.jpg
    mobile.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 297
Cool Howard.... I suggested this a while back, but they didn't take action on it.

I'm glad to see you getting it done! Thanks!

Might I suggest to folks that the best way to access this on your PDA is to simply bookmark it after you get it entered in. that way you don't have to re-type it all the time.

Cool Howard.... I suggested this a while back, but they didn't take action on it.

I'm glad to see you getting it done! Thanks!

Might I suggest to folks that the best way to access this on your PDA is to simply bookmark it after you get it entered in. that way you don't have to re-type it all the time.

SB move forward on somthing, other than assisting with a thread, w/o Howard doing it? :rofl3::rofl2::rofl3:

Should I re-title the thread, "easier for most"??

:joke:

What kind of phone are you using?

My phone won't let me highlight the log-in portion so I could get on. I'm sure it is my phone.

here is a work around.

1.) goto the main URL scubaboard.com and log in to the regular page. (click the "remember me" to stay logged in")

2.) afterwards, click to goto the mobile site.

If you can't click the pull down to get to the mobile site, then just click on this link. (Email it to yourself if you don't want to type it in.)

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/index.php?styleid=81

3.) Bookmark the "mobile skin" (or the above link) so you don't have to switch skins again

hope this is helpfull to all.

now that were talking about the mobile skin.......

how about we turn off that "posted from mobile device" by default?

I mean who care's if you're posting mobile or not. Yeah it can be erased, but a pain in the ass to do on most mobile phones.

(or would you prefer I started a new thread about that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom