ScubaBoard Mobile Just got Easier!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bottom of the 9th and the dodgers just tied it up- ill test more later.

:dancingsnoopy: :dancingsnoopy: :dancingsnoopy: :dancingsnoopy: :dancingsnoopy: :dancingsnoopy:

THERE IS A HOT CHICK THREAD???:shocked2:
:D

Chug

first, edit your groups so you can get into "Surface Interval".

then, at the top of Surface Interval, click the link to Opt in to join "The Pub".

You should see the Hot Chick Thread in the first page or two. (it rarely goes further back than that... )

I received his replies...

It seems like Opera for BB is the way to go. If any of the other people would give it a shot... please post your results. :)

so, can you keep the old browser also? (just in case?)

how do you set a default browser on the BB?

I think I'm gonna give Opera a try based on your reccomendations.

Many thanks, Howard. I'll see if I can change the browser.

OK, So I installed opera last night, first things first, I can edit AND reply to PM's now . . .

Second thing, I wish Opera had customizable settings so I could change the shortcut keys, dang is it annoying to remember to hit # before any shortcut keys . . .

So... For now. It appears as though most the the major limitations with the mobile style are merely BB specific. Maybe in the not too distant future, when the BB Browser implements the positives from the Iris Browser it will behave more like a full featured web browser. I will also keep my eyes open for any major updates to the mobile style that I downloaded from a vb user group.

So... For now. It appears as though most the the major limitations with the mobile style are merely BB specific. Maybe in the not too distant future, when the BB Browser implements the positives from the Iris Browser it will behave more like a full featured web browser. I will also keep my eyes open for any major updates to the mobile style that I downloaded from a vb user group.

where is said user group, we could help look there too :popcorn:

I tried to change the way the BB "emulates" the page . . . IE, pocket IE, netscape ETC. So it does seem to be a sucky BB problem :depressed:

why can't SB fix BB's problems? :popcorn:

where is said user group, we could help look there too :popcorn:

I tried to change the way the BB "emulates" the page . . . IE, pocket IE, netscape ETC. So it does seem to be a sucky BB problem :depressed:

why can't SB fix BB's problems? :popcorn:

Dude... I can't fix my own problems - let alone BB's. Um... I think I'm going to go diving now. :outtahere:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom