ScubaBoard needs your help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Considering this has been my one stop for all things diving (pretty much). I contributed. It is worth the money. I have made friends here, I have had my first dive trip outside this country with SB peeps. I would hate to see this change I look forward to many more years being a part of this commynity

Every time I try to donate, I can't get past "Paypal".

send an email to card -- he might be able to fix it for you

Definitely appreciate Scubaboard! I contributed but it doesn't seem like my account changed... any help would be appreciated

Every time I try to donate, I can't get past "Paypal".
I don't care to use Paypal either. I simply sent a PM to The Chairman that stated that I wished to send my donation in the form of a check via USPS. He replied with the correct snail mail address.

I subscribed on 8/14, I guess I'll just wait a few more.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

There are technical issues which don't make the process automatic. Making people "go red" has to be done manually at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding. Your contribution is highly appreciated no matter your public status. If you think that things go too slowly, email support@scubaboard.com to voice your concern. We will reply (or react) as soon as practically possible

Back
Top Bottom