ScubaBoard needs your help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now I can't see how I could support scubaboard financially.
We don't change our moderating because of threats, physical or financial.

Dang ... you know how important I think ScubaBoard is to me, and was to Kimber (she was here only a couple of weeks before she passed :heart: ) Done
Before her accident, Kimber actually paid for two other people to be Red here. One of them joined ScubaBoard to try to drive me out and ended up becoming a friend. He was kind of embarrassed when his name went red demanding to know who it was. She wanted to remain anonymous and until just now, no one but her and I knew.

Adios.
BTW, Twitter doesn't need anyone. It sells your data. Same with Facebook and Google. You're not in that position. Rather than being a snot, you might consider treating people here as if they were members, or, failing that, customers.

As far as I can tell, you, collard, and Murray are the same person: you have exactly the same bad attitude. My misgivings about you were completely unnecessary. They could easily have been addressed. You have managed to turn me from an enthusiastic supporter to, well, someone who wouldn't give you a dime. The weird thing is how efficiently you have achieved this. How you have managed to neutralize so much good feeling on my part would be a wonderful case study in business school.

I'm signing out so I get no more alerts. Enough.

Lol...seeing someone drive themselves into internet hysteria never gets dull!.....:wink:

What was that line about this not being an airport, you don't need to announce your departure?

Thanks for your support! You should be red now. Thanks for everyone's support. If you're "late to the party", we still really, really need your help. The Pandemic has is still affecting advertisers, so it's killing us. You don't have to 'Go red" to help. Any donation to PayPal@ScubaBoard.com will be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom