ScubaBoard needs your help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How’s this work?
I see people donating. Some say ,”paid through...”
Is this a one time thing, monthly thing? Both?
Is there a set dollar amount? A minimum or a maximum?

Should I grab a banner spot for advertising so it’s tax deductible with something to the effect of “insure your dive gear with us” Florida residents only, lol.

inquiring mind wants to know. :)

How’s this work?
I see people donating. Some say ,”paid through...”
Is this a one time thing, monthly thing? Both?
Is there a set dollar amount? A minimum or a maximum?
I'm sorry I missed this. Advertising is available on a monthly basis, starting at $100/subforum. PM me your email and I'll send you an ad-rate pdf. I'm willing to wheel and deal at this point. Or, if you follow the link in my signature line, you can opt-in for a yearly subscription with options of $39.95 (basic), really help out with $99.95, or subscribe as a business for $300, which includes some banner ads as well. These are all handled through PayPal and will automatically enroll you for every year. That means if you want to give just one donation, you need to cancel it through PayPal (they won't let me do it). We also have other options: including Zelle and sending me a check. Your choice and we DO appreciate every single bit.

I'm sorry I missed this. Advertising is available on a monthly basis, starting at $100/subforum. PM me your email and I'll send you an ad-rate pdf. I'm willing to wheel and deal at this point. Or, if you follow the link in my signature line, you can opt-in for a yearly subscription with options of $39.95 (basic), really help out with $99.95, or subscribe as a business for $300, which includes some banner ads as well. These are all handled through PayPal and will automatically enroll you for every year. That means if you want to give just one donation, you need to cancel it through PayPal (they won't let me do it). We also have other options: including Zelle and sending me a check. Your choice and we DO appreciate every single bit.

The ads go worldwide or can you set it to where a person in Florida sees an ad for a company in Florida? It’s against the law for me to advertise my real job in areas I’m not allowed to work.

Let’s eat and talk about it in detail.

We don't have geolocation established yet... that might be in the nearish future. However, If your ad is in the Florida section, that's pretty specific! :D FTR, many people are accessing the web through VPS and otherwise have their locations hidden from the Google. Lunch sounds great... I'm here all next week. And the week after. And the week after. And... :D :D :D

deleted by OP.

Wow... thanks guys. It's coming at a really needful time too!

Is there another way to pay than Paypal?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom