ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2018 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bags packed, gear checked this is my first diving trip and we’re heading out tonight from Vancouver to Toronto then Toronto to Aruba. I am so freaking excited to get out of the rain and cold! See you on Saturday!

Awesome! Safe travels and see you Saturday!

Bags packed, gear checked this is my first diving trip and we’re heading out tonight from Vancouver to Toronto then Toronto to Aruba. I am so freaking excited to get out of the rain and cold! See you on Saturday!

My first diving trip was last year at the surge in Caymen Brac. Diving in warm water is beautiful, comfortable. It was hard to get back into our cooler waters and thicker neoprene. I could easily be just a warm water wuss... if it wasn't for the kelp forest. I look forward to meeting you!

Hi C2sky,

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy Scuba trips as much as my wife and I do. While we are not as far north as you are, we have been cold (-9F in South Lebanon OH). I am ready for some warm humid air. I am ready for some warm water.

We look forward to meeting you.
markm

Hi C2sky,

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy Scuba trips as much as my wife and I do. While we are not as far north as you are, we have been cold (-9F in South Lebanon OH). I am ready for some warm humid air. I am ready for some warm water.

We look forward to meeting you.
markm
Thanks markm and dizzi,
I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone, we're staying an extra week, is anyone else?

This is our first time to Bonaire it is my understanding that you can not take home shells from the beach my wife collects such things so in an attempt to make her happy as she lets me dive all week is there anything that you can collect like sand or drift wood ect.?

This is our first time to Bonaire it is my understanding that you can not take home shells from the beach my wife collects such things so in an attempt to make her happy as she lets me dive all week is there anything that you can collect like sand or drift wood ect.?

My advise is get something from a gift shop.
Anything else my cause issues at the airport leaving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom