ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2018 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stand offish, no - swim offish, maybe. On land, most of us just flop around from lounge chair to lounge chair looking for a new flavor margarita... except Jody, because apparently she's not gonna party this year. I like new divers - they usually come up more excited than us grumpy salts. We're like, "ohhh, another turtle", smooth skins are all "HOLY MOLY DONUT SHOP DID YOU SEE THAT FREAKIN TURTLE??". Keeps it exciting!
Just don't wear the Robin outfit. You'll scare them to death.

Really trying to convince Andorable that we need to do this trip but her getting time off is going to be an issue. Sadly (???) she won the Nautilus Explorer trip on the last Invasion and we are booked for mid December. Wish me luck..... It's on my bucket list and we already missed the last Surge

Adding a second week, is that prior or after the Surge event?

_R

You may book an additional week before or after the Surge as long as they have rooms available.

Really trying to convince Andorable that we need to do this trip but her getting time off is going to be an issue. Sadly (???) she won the Nautilus Explorer trip on the last Invasion and we are booked for mid December. Wish me luck..... It's on my bucket list and we already missed the last Surge

Such a rough life :rofl3:, I hope you 2 can make it work out.

Yeah but Jack and Andora, I won't be in Roatan... so you need to come to Bonaire so that *I* can see you two married together... after all, as your proposal photographer, I feel as though I have some sort of say in all this - I think you need to do BOTH - Roatan AND Bonaire :D

Oh and Roxanne and Dennis, sorry to bug you... I already have a question. As Bonaire is the solo diving capital of the world, I am buttering up Brad Harris to be my official boat buddy, but I plan on doing lots of solo diving also, so could you please check with the Plaza as to the specifics and availability for rental of pony bottles?

I'd like to rent one to sling if that is an option (I prefer to sling vs. the back mounted tank holder types), and if it is an option, how much of a cost, if they don't have them at their resort, perhaps they could bring one in from another place? I'm thinking either an AL13 or AL19, otherwise I will have to pack my steel 23 pony with me and that's going to eat away majorly at my packing weight allowance.

Much appreciated!!

Yeah but Jack and Andora, I won't be in Roatan... so you need to come to Bonaire so that *I* can see you two married together... after all, as your proposal photographer, I feel as though I have some sort of say in all this - I think you need to do BOTH - Roatan AND Bonaire :D

Oh and Roxanne and Dennis, sorry to bug you... I already have a question. As Bonaire is the solo diving capital of the world, I am buttering up Brad Harris to be my official boat buddy, but I plan on doing lots of solo diving also, so could you please check with the Plaza as to the specifics and availability for rental of pony bottles?

I'd like to rent one to sling if that is an option (I prefer to sling vs. the back mounted tank holder types), and if it is an option, how much of a cost, if they don't have them at their resort, perhaps they could bring one in from another place? I'm thinking either an AL13 or AL19, otherwise I will have to pack my steel 23 pony with me and that's going to eat away majorly at my packing weight allowance.

Much appreciated!!

I will look into to it.

Back
Top Bottom