ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2018 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just talked to Al and he has a dentist appointment in the morning. Unfortunately, he won't be able to open the shop until 9:15. Hold all phone calls until 9:15 please.
:stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif

So as Bonaire is mainly a shore dive trip - how are the typical dive teams going to work? We do a few boat dives and then it's a drive-n-dive where you want. Will there be vans to shuttle people around or should you plan on renting a car and buddying up with another couple??

So as Bonaire is mainly a shore dive trip - how are the typical dive teams going to work? We do a few boat dives and then it's a drive-n-dive where you want. Will there be vans to shuttle people around or should you plan on renting a car and buddying up with another couple??

Dive teams will be for morning boat dives only..... rest of the day is up to you.
Most form small groups rent a truck or van then head out to their favorite sites.
We will have a special SB truck/van offer later.

Or you can just dive the house reef which is awesome and easy.... I love night dives there

The morning boat dives are to reach Klein Bonaire (small island off the coast) which you cannot reach from shore. Some of the best diving is out there IMO.

Some choose to hit the coconut crash bar for the unlimited drinks.

All you can dive. All you can drink. All you can dive. All you can drink. All you can dive. All you can drink. All you can dive. All you can drink. All you can dive. All you can drink. All you can dive. All you can drink. All you can dive. All you can drink. All you can dive. All you can drink. All you can dive. All you can drink. All you can dive. All you can drink. All you can dive. All you can drink. WHYYYYYYYYYYY MAKE ME CHOOSE???? This is by far the worst decision I always have to make, hahahaha.

You know what else was messed up? I'll tell ya. Last year there was an Iron Maiden concert, and there was "Generation Axe", which had Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen, Zakk Wylde, and Tosin Abasi, also, ON THE SAME FREAKIN NIGHT!! Who the F does that to guitar nerds?! Such bullsh*t! (I got 2nd row, center aisle, a wheelchair spot in front of me, in a historic theater, to Generation Axe. Fist bumped all of them and got a pick from Vai... probably my single best night of music ever!)

Axe Stage.jpg

Axe All.jpg

A Vai.jpg

A Yngwie.jpg

A Zakk.jpg

A vai pick.jpg

BUUUUUUUT I MISSED IRON MAIDEN :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

TODAY IS THE DAY
ScubaBoard SURGE 2018 Bonaire
ScubaBoard SURGE 2018 Bonaire Package Deal

AT 9:00 AM EST. Bay Adventures will begin allowing everyone to join the Event.
PLEASE BE PATIENT….
They are prepared, but as with past events we know the phones will be jammed.

1-888-599-3483
GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Since we only have 50 diver slots.
We encourage everyone that is not lucky enough to get a spot to get on the waiting list.
There is always a chance somebody’s bad luck in the future may be good luck for you.
All open spots will be filled from the waiting list.

Back
Top Bottom