ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2018 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando flight connects via ATL too. what kind of prices did you guys get? Expedia is showing ~$800 for us - was expecting something in the 6's

I used airline miles. It went up 5000 miles since last night. Kicking myself for not doing it then.

ATL to BON on Delta is $852 (including all the dumb fees and taxes) per person.

Did some checking. Can't believe flights from FL have to come up to ATL before heading south to BON.

Did some checking. Can't believe flights from FL have to come up to ATL before heading south to BON.

From FNT, $900 pp including the same dumb fees and taxes.
Traveled with some people to Cozumel last February who resided in FL. Made the comment we flew over their house on the way to Cozumel.

ouchy! yeah ATL seems to be the preferred hub and likely the same price once you include the fees. We used to drive to Miami since that was the other layover honey hole but prices don't warrant the rental car $ + gas $ + 3 hr drive just to hang with her cousin - not that it isn't nice but gaining a few hours of extra sleep ...... meh - still doesn't warrant it. I'll sit on my hands for a bit and see what the price does.

Funny thing though on the last Roatan Invasion we got re-routed due to the typical June thunderstorms from MIA to Orlando - could have been home way earlier if we could have jumped off and not battled with trying to get back to Miami.

Is Bonaire worth the premium over a place like Roatan?

The diving is twice as much as the Roatan deal. Airfare is more expensive too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom