ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2019 Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Due to some health issues with one of my employees January is going to be a tough time for me to get away so I'm out. Thanks to Bay Adventures who were able to get my room filled.

Jason

Due to some health issues with one of my employees January is going to be a tough time for me to get away so I'm out. Thanks to Bay Adventures who were able to get my room filled.

Jason
Sorry to hear that, brother. Hopefully you can make the next one. Card and Rox do put on quite the shindig.

We Have A Winner
This Year's SURGE T-Shirt Design Is #1

full.jpg

Jason
Sorry to hear that. Maybe next time...

The question might have been asked but the search function failed me. Will there be an opportunity for a night boat dive? Night Shore Dives an option? Trying to figure out how many/what kind of lights to bring.

Back
Top Bottom