ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2019 Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello All,

I called Cathy while I was at work, WE ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!!

markm

Last edited:
Mrs. Dish and I are in.

Hey Dish,

Hopefully, Dennis' crystal ball will align and the four of us can dive on the same boat...looking forward to it. Cathy and I enjoyed your company at dinner.

Are you going to make Birdie Dish work while on vacation this time? Cut her some slack man...geese :letsparty:.

Ha-Ha!
markm

Hey Dish,

Hopefully, Dennis' crystal ball will align and the four of us can dive on the same boat...looking forward to it. Cathy and I enjoyed your company at dinner.

Are you going to make Birdie Dish work while on vacation this time? Cut her some slack man...geese :letsparty:.

Ha-Ha!
markm

I did let her know that you and Cathy are going. She's very excited to see Cathy and Roxanne again. You, me and Dennis? Not so much...

Yeah, she's probably going to work whilst there. We tacked on some extra days on the front and back end to allow 4 full days off for her. It will be a grand time.

I did let her know that you and Cathy are going. She's very excited to see Cathy and Roxanne again. You, me and Dennis? Not so much...

Yeah, she's probably going to work whilst there. We tacked on some extra days on the front and back end to allow 4 full days off for her. It will be a grand time.

That's too bad. Four days are better than none.

It will be a grand time if it is only half as fun as Bonaire!!

markm

Welcome
To all the Crew Members that claimed their spot yesterday.
We did not get a spreadsheet from Bay Adventures yesterday.
I have been promised we will get it today.
We will get the Crew list posted tonight after I get home from work.
I do know there are still some diver spots left.

DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT!!

ScubaBoard Surge 2019 Curacao Package Deal

For those who have flown to Curacao before, do the prices fluctuate much or at all? It seems only American Airlines flies there unless you take Jet Blue from NY

Back
Top Bottom