ScubaBoard's Fallfest Megadive 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We had a blast as always. The diving was great, the people were fabulous, and the food was yummy - especially those mega omelets and jello shooters! I love this picture that @Chris of the Abyss took while entering the ballroom for the galaxy dive. Does anybody else see a rock monster in this photo....? :eek:

Fun weekend! Got a bazillion of photos to process. At the rate I'm going, I should post them before the next megadive! :rofl3: Good seeing everyone, new friends and buddies!
Thank Todd for showing up and all the demo gear. Maybe next time I'll take advantage of your toys...

Here Here

Roxanne and I want thank everyone for another AWESOME event. SB members are always lots of fun when we gather. We want to thank all who pitched in to make things easier on us, ie cooking & cleaning up.

I want to extend a special thanks To David, Jenny & Tommy who stepped of for the Galaxy dive since I was unable to do it this year. :acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

We would also like to thank Todd from Deep 6 who brought lots of demo gear for us to play with.
He also provided prizes for the underwater pumpkin carving contest,:yeahbaby: I think a few members already have plans to upgrade to some of the gear they tested during the event. For those wanting to take advantage of the Deep 6 discount Todd offered at the event. PM me and I will tell for how to get it.

All I can say is... WOW! What a super event! Just want to send thanks so much to everyone for a great weekend! I'm so happy I was able to attend and also glad to show you all some of our gear, and even more importantly talk to you about what we are all about, and I even got to help a couple of people get in the water. That really makes my day.

I didn't get to shoot as much video as I had hoped... but it was nicer to be talking to people about diving! I was able to throw a quick highlight vid together though... hope you enjoy it! Please be sure to [LIKE] it, feel free to comment... and please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more videos. We'll be posting Tips, and Dive Logs, and Product Videos.

DISCOUNT CODE!
As promised... we have a discount code for you... And since it's really so close to DEMA, and Black Friday is rolling around pretty soon... He thought to put it all together. So here it is...

All you have to do is go to deep6gear.com, and if you don't have an account, just take a quick minute and set one up.(Make sure to choose the newsletter option to get all the D6 news and updates!)

After that you can use the code below when you check out to get 35% OFF ! :

itsnojoke

Just remember you have to be logged in for it to work.

If you have any questions or problems just catch one of us on here or put in a support ticket at deep6.com and someone will be sure to help you out.

Thanks again and I can't wait to go diving with you guys again!

Cheers,

Todd.

All I can say is... WOW! What a super event! Just want to send thanks so much to everyone for a great weekend! I'm so happy I was able to attend and also glad to show you all some of our gear, and even more importantly talk to you about what we are all about, and I even got to help a couple of people get in the water. That really makes my day.

I didn't get to shoot as much video as I had hoped... but it was nicer to be talking to people about diving! I was able to throw a quick highlight vid together though... hope you enjoy it! Please be sure to [LIKE] it, feel free to comment... and please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more videos. We'll be posting Tips, and Dive Logs, and Product Videos.

DISCOUNT CODE!
As promised... we have a discount code for you... And since it's really so close to DEMA, and Black Friday is rolling around pretty soon... He thought to put it all together. So here it is...

All you have to do is go to deep6gear.com, and if you don't have an account, just take a quick minute and set one up.(Make sure to choose the newsletter option to get all the D6 news and updates!)

After that you can use the code below when you check out to get 35% OFF ! :

itsnojoke

Just remember you have to be logged in for it to work.

If you have any questions or problems just catch one of us on here or put in a support ticket at deep6.com and someone will be sure to help you out.

Thanks again and I can't wait to go diving with you guys again!

Cheers,

Todd.

We were so pleased you were able to join in our wonderful diving community, but that's what ScubaBoard is all about. Getting out diving and making new friends to do more diving with!
What a very generous offer to the group! Deep Six is awesome! We hope you'll come back and join us again!

Sooooooo. Has the date been set fro the Spring one yet? I have to get things on the books early if I have a chance to make it. :)

When you guys get back from that booring trip to Bonaire, and recover, let us know about Spring Fool's Megadive please!

Lets see how much it warms up first :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom