Scubajet for paralyzed diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! Yes, the ScubaJet was once a kickstarter 3-4 years ago. They delivered the kick starter campaign in 2016 and have been in business since then. I'm working with them on modifying one for my needs. Their sales guy lives in my neck of the woods so it's convenient for me. I plan to rent one for an upcoming dive to try it.

If there was a place I could rent a AquaPropL I could try it and know more. I think it would be quieter. But it's also more bulky and I think will be too fast on it's slowest speed. I also suspect it will be more difficult for me to use with the trigger because all my fingers are also affected by my injury. Does anyone know of a place in Southern California I could rent an AquaProp?

Pacific Wilderness dive shop in San Pedro CA has aquaprop scooters they will rent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom