Closed Scubalamp PV102 10,000 lumen video light - reduced

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aviator8

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am selling my 10K lumen Scubalamp video light. This was the first video light I got when I got back into diving. I have since purchased other lights and this one is gathering dust so I am offering it up for sale. This light has a 16 LED bank for white lighting and 5 LED's for red and 5 for UV/blue. It has two buttons for operation, one for white lighting with a high/med/low selection, and the other for cycling UV/red. It charges via any standard USB micro charger, which is not pictured but is included. The light comes with the case as pictured, a ball attachment joint, the original replacement O Rings plus 8 extra spare O-Rings which I got from my local Scubalamp distributor. Total MAh is 77.7 which is under the TSA 100MAH limits for airline travel. There are a few minor dings/scratches along the front and rear edges which do not affect the light in any way. This is a great light to start with if you want to pack a lot of power without the huge budget of many of the video lights on the market.

was $400 no $330 shipped to the lower 48

IMG_9102.JPG
IMG_9103.JPG
IMG_9104.JPG
IMG_9105.JPG
IMG_9106.JPG
IMG_9107.JPG
IMG_9108.JPG
IMG_9109.JPG
IMG_9110.JPG
IMG_9111.JPG

Price reduction $380 shipped.

Reduced to $330 shipped, this would make a great Christmas present. I know someone needs a video light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom