Scubapro 108 HP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Open Ocean Diver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a service kit for my Scubapro 108 HP, looked on eBay and couldn’t find one for the HP, not sure if other Scubapro regs have similar kits that can be used or I’m just looking in wrong place.

Appreciate The help.

Kevin

Looking for a service kit for my Scubapro 108 HP, looked on eBay and couldn’t find one for the HP, not sure if other Scubapro regs have similar kits that can be used or I’m just looking in wrong place.

Appreciate The help.

Kevin
You need 2 O-rings and a hockey puck seat... Look at VDH
Store | Vintage Double Hose

Thanks, the HP version doesn’t require additional O-rings?
there is one O-ring for the inlet fitting to body interface, and an O-ring for the orifice.. The orifice O-ring is your standard -10 (same as on the second stage end of your LP hose, it actually rides in the same bore), and the puck style seat. I have all the individual parts laying around, but it appears the VDH kit has all you need. If you end up short due to my advice, let me know and I'll drop what-ever was lacking in an envelope!

there is one O-ring for the inlet fitting to body interface, and an O-ring for the orifice.. The orifice O-ring is your standard -10 (same as on the second stage end of your LP hose, it actually rides in the same bore), and the puck style seat. I have all the individual parts laying around, but it appears the VDH kit has all you need. If you end up short due to my advice, let me know and I'll drop what-ever was lacking in an envelope!
Thank, will order then.

Sorry to drag up an older thread but may I inquire? You mention that one o-ring is extremely common. What about the other? I'm attempting to nail down parts sources to keep my 109, 108 and either Mk10 or Mk9 rig happy.

Having breathed a more "Modern" setup on my last dive, I just can't get over how fantastic the 108 and Mk9 has treated me.

Sorry to drag up an older thread but may I inquire? You mention that one o-ring is extremely common. What about the other? I'm attempting to nail down parts sources to keep my 109, 108 and either Mk10 or Mk9 rig happy.

Having breathed a more "Modern" setup on my last dive, I just can't get over how fantastic the 108 and Mk9 has treated me.
I'll have to double check the size, but neither o-ring is unusual, I was just pointing out the commonality of orifice o-ring with the LP hose o-ring. If no one else chimes in, I'll try to dig it out tomorrow.

108HP annotated drawing

1667192829490.png

O-rings are easy to find and seats can be made at home from neoprene or silicone sheet.

Sounds easy enough. I'll look deeper into the media from VDH for sizes and specs. Apologies in advance but I may bother you all again in the future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom