Closed Scubapro Balanced Adjustable / MK10 156 Regulator

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would it be possible to give them a quick wipe with a damp rag and take some new pics? It’s hard to tell if the spots are just dust, or something else. Thanks so much.

Hi Rusongas

Please look at the manual in photo one , as you will see there is no spec boot on the MK10 featured on cover , it was optional , thanks for looking , I will attempt more photos later , stay tuned
Lloyd

I will attempt more photos later , stay tuned
Hi Lloyd. Could you remove the mouthpiece and exhaust tee for the next set of pictures please? The mouthpiece shank and area beneath the tee are spots that hold water and breed corrosion.

Hi Lloyd. Could you remove the mouthpiece and exhaust tee for the next set of pictures please? The mouthpiece shank and area beneath the tee are spots that hold water and breed corrosion.
True. See my old 109 (manufactured in 1976):

5E5ysGR7YKCua00RX0v_wzae9Zo_IZjI8KBDPGqXfGdQRWuxjPSdvabmgvBWcyMybjCRbJ8=w1065-h800-no?authuser=0.jpg

It was still breathing smoothly!

Is the plastic knob adjuster more desirable than the smaller metal one on the BA?
No.
I much prefer the all-brass solid knob of the 109. It is not smaller! Brass is better than plastic...

Back
Top Bottom