Scubapro C370 service manual?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It’s not to difficult , curaçao should be in your sooner rather than later calendar.
I used my MK17 D420 more than the 370 on the last trip but I did use it on a few dives and it is an exceptional performer.

It is getting better. Wife went apartment shopping the last two days on the other side of the state as she has a tentative job again (1.5 years without). As to gear, I'm not sure I want to give up the DH....

@Kupu: curious, have you ran into a C370 purge cover other than blue?

I have only seen the blue cover on C370 in original condition, but a C350 cover fits C370 and is identical except with white S instead of blue.

I have only seen the blue cover on C370 in original condition, but a C350 cover fits C370 and is identical except with white S instead of blue.
Thank you

I am opening a C370 for the first time and the proper way to remove air barrel from case is not obvious to me. I do have the schematics, does anyone have a C series service manual or guidelines for air barrel removal and disassembly?
I am opening a C370 for the first
time and the proper way to remove air barrel from case is not obvious to me. I do have the schematics, does anyone have a C series service manual or guidelines for air barrel removal and disassembly?

I am opening a C370 for the first time and the proper way to remove air barrel from case is not obvious to me. I do have the schematics, does anyone have a C series service manual or guidelines for air barrel removal and disassembly?
hello people!! I'm new here, I'm from venezuela and I have the same problem, please I need help with the service manual thank you very much

hello people!! I'm new here, I'm from venezuela and I have the same problem, please I need help with the service manual thank you very much
Message sent to your inbox.

I was able to remove the lever by pushing the housing halfway inside the case, then swing the lever back towards the inlet side to disengage lever from poppet. The lever can then easily be removed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom