Scubapro Caravan Bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear The World In My Eyes,

scubapro.com has not yet been updated with new products worldwide, what questions do you have about the caravan?

Happy Diving,

KateSCUBAPRO

Hello KateSCUBAPRO

Here in UK I know Scubapro will be bringing out some new products soon.

Scubapro Caravan Bag

Above is a link to the Scubapro Caravan bag, we are all aware of.I saw a excellent deal for one( imagined it is only a matter of time new range coming out) so i ordered one.When it arrived it was different bag and one i have never seen before.i mentioned this to them and they said,they made a mistake and sent the new Scubapro Caravan bag,so they made a loss by sending me this one.They offered me refund if i wanted,what ever way i purchased a bargain £78.

Below is link to the one i received,which to them is new range and just edited my post as i found this link and mentions new 2013

http://www.kentdiving.com/Bags/NEW-2013---Scubapro-Caravan-Bag/p-87-3977/

your thoughts.thanks

Last edited:
Thanks thought so.Got a great bargain by their mistake.Had a previous Scubapro caravan purchased in 2002

Latest one very nice,material it is made of is much lighter,making it lighter for overall baggage weight when travelling and the usual good standard of scubapro's caravan bags

Any idea if a new cabin bag is coming out .Imagine there will be

Dear The World In My Eyes,

Yes, there is a new cabin bag, which has been redesigned to fit international carry-on size restrictions, and it is made from heavy-duty Tarpaulin material.

Happy Diving!

KateSCUBAPRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom