Scubapro chromis error

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Guys. What does E76 on the Mantis 1 dive computer mean? Its 3 months old and im sitting in Jamaica... not to happy at the moment

Hi guys
I got E30 on my Meridain when set 100% O2. I opened back cover and disconnect battery for 15 secs. It helped.
The hardest part is to open the cover, I was lucky, managed with the sharp screwdriver. It is better to remove strap before.

Hi everyone! Can someone please let me know what is E37? I came up normally for a dive, it start to beep without giving me anymore the depth, and then once on the surface it show me E37. I tried to contact Scubapro but unfortunately they didn't answer and I need it for work. Thank you very much to everyone that can help!

I have just had the same problem yesterday with my Chromis. Just on reaching bottom at start of dive... the computer beeped continuously until surfacing after 60 min. On surface after pushing the buttons to change mode, the computer registered E37. that was about 21 hours ago. Still E37. Anybody know what happened and how to fix this? TIA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom