Wanted Scubapro D series regs in good condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are the most comfortable 2nd stage I have used , and I have used them all . Breathe as good as anything . But don't tell anyone , everybody will want one ... or two ... or ...l

In the interest of keeping prices down I think I should ask the mods to delete this thread. I'll report it as heresy.

I'm iterested but need to know if they have the two piece aspirators and plastic orifice as opposed to fixed metal orifice and one piece aspirstior. I only want the later with fixed metal orifice. Cheers.

How do I know if it is one piece or two and which orifice are you asking about?

As far as I'm aware there is no way to be sure without taking it apart. Although if it has a serial number on it could probably get the information from that. I'm no expect on these as my journeys just begun but hopefully one of the gurus will chime in shortly and give a definitive answer. Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom