Closed Scubapro D300 → D400 Conversion Celebrity Auction

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess it is back to me, let’s see, life time service and tuning from the Mr D, or at least until next week when he stops working on regs, $275

Wow, what a great response to this! If no one else shows interested, I'll end it tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest, depending on what other things I have going on tonight.

Wow, what a great response to this! If no one else shows interested, I'll end it tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest, depending on what other things I have going on tonight.
May as well end it now so Rob can get it to me before I dive Friday :cool:

The current bid is $275 by @lexvil in post #33. I don't have a specific time like eBay, we're just not equipped to do it like that. We could follow the gunbroker format that the time gets extended every time a new bid is placed, to eliminate sniping. :)

... It's the year 2054. The bidding is now up to $1,347,658 (which is about $1.50 in 2020 dollars). Simon is back at work, and has forgotten that he never received anything. @lexvil is still trying to get that regulator. Rob can't see any more, but is still fixing D's by feel. He has three seats left...

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom