For Sale ScubaPro Everdry 4 (Neoprene Drysuit) Women’s (XXS), Barely Used!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geeky librarian

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
ScubaPro Everdry 4 (Neoprene Drysuit), Women’s: XXS, used on two dives!

Asking $700 (update: now $500), plus $40 shipping (or free local pick-up in Las Vegas area). (Retails new for $1,170).

This item is also listed on Ebay; you’re welcome to purchase it there for buyer protection, if you wish.

Worn only twice, on two dives in the Antarctic Ocean off of Australia. It was lovely, but it was also enough to teach me that I’m not a cold-water dive kind of person! :) Seals are perfect. Let me know if you want to see more photos of anything, there are two in this post and more here: Women's ScubaPro Everdry 4

Has been kept nicely in its bag, with protective neoprene over the arm vent. Includes never-used repair kit and a free pair of WaterProof brand 7mm mittens (size XS). NOTE: It didn’t come with an inflator hose, so I don’t have one to include.

This premium-plus compressed neoprene drysuit offers the streamlined fit, comfort and flexibility of a wetsuit with the thermal properties and water-tightness of a drysuit. Comes with shoulder and knee panels, a plush interior, smooth wrist seals, and much more. The dense 4mm neoprene resists compression at depth so the drysuit can be worn with a thin undergarment or no undergarment at all. Built for comfort and extended wear, the Everdry 4 fits like a glove, offers excellent range of motion, and most importantly, keeps body heat in and cold water out.

If you’re a small lady like me, this should work great! I’m nearly 5’2” with a petite build, weigh about 105 pounds. My hips are a little bigger and my waist a little smaller than the measurements, but it all seemed to work out just fine. Neoprene is stretchy! :)

Everdry 4 Lady -- XXS
Link to sizing for ScubaPro suits: Size Chart ScubaPro | Dip 'N Dive
Suit length, 47.4" | Waist, 28.8" | Hips, 38" | Torso length 29.5"
Inseam, 19,9" | Arm length, 28,2" | Wrist cuff, 5,4" | Ankle cuff, 14,6"
Sock size, XS | Shoe size (women's), 6-9" | Hood size, XS | Head circumference, 15,1"
Height, 4'9"-5'1" | Weight (pounds) 88-99

48261629821_63632b7441_z.jpg

48261702287_d4cbc20c2d_z.jpg

Features & technical information is available here: https://ww2.scubapro.com/en-GB/ZAF/divewear/dry-suits/products/everdry4.aspx

More photos available here: Women's ScubaPro Everdry 4

Back
Top Bottom