Closed ScubaPro Everdry4 Drysuit, Men's LS

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Outbound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Only $260!

Used for one season of fresh water diving. 4mm compressed neoprene, with neoprene seals and socks. Heavy-duty YKK brass drysuit zipper. Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves. The suit swims very much like a wetsuit, with minimal drag and great thermal insulation. I was able to drop about a third of my weight from a regular trilaminate suit because I didn't need as much insulation to keep warm. For sizing reference, I am 5'10" and weigh 160 lbs, with a 32" waist, 32" inseam, and size US 10.5 feet. The suit fits me well and could accommodate someone slightly taller and bigger than I am.

Note that the right wrist seal had a small partial tear that did not go all the way through the seal. I repaired it with neoprene cement. The seal didn't leak even before I noticed the tear, and has not leaked since I repaired it.

Includes hood, repair kit, quick-disconnect inflator hose, and owners manual.

The item is available on Ebay if anyone is interested. I listed it as a regular sale, not an auction.
ScubaPro Everdry 4 Drysuit, Men's LS | eBay

Back
Top Bottom