For Sale ScubaPro EverTec Drysuit for Sale Size Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tplyons

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
All-

I'm selling my ScubaPro EverTec Drysuit as I purchased with the intent of getting into tech diving. Instead, life got in the way, and it looks like most of my diving will be relegated to warmer waters. So, my ScubaPro EverTec gets to be sold to fund projects around the new house.

ScubaPro EverTec in Size Large. Sells $1200 new. This has about a dozen dives on it. Neck seal has been trimmed one ring I believe and is intact. Wrist seals have not been trimmed. Never experienced a leak with this drysuit at all! Always dried entirely and stored hanging up.

I'm 5'7" and was 185 lbs. when I was diving. Plenty of room to move in this suit but not too baggy that it created noticeable drag.

Looking for $700 shipped OBO. Will also throw in ClimaTec undergarment, Size Large, and ScubaPro Heavy Duty Drysuit Boot for another $50 shipped. $750 for all!

35236843264_b554b5bce5.jpg

36076916985_0b85c3cc85.jpg

35687472290_a755e83381.jpg
ScubaPro EverTec Drysuit for Sale
by Timothy Lyons, on Flickr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom