For Sale Scubapro Evertec- XXL w/Turbo Soles, Si-Tec rings & Tinkle Valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris H

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a XXL Scubapro Evertec drysuit for sale. Superior Drysuit Repair added DUI Turbo Soles (I believe they are XL. I have size 13 feet the soles measure 12" toe to heel.) Si-Tec rings were also glued into the suit, and I added Silicone wrist seals and a Light Monkey Tinkle Valve. The suit is a good quality suit with a lot of options for the money. I bought this suit in late 2012 and it has approximately 55 dives on it, and I've decided to get a custom suit. I need a Tall size, and this XXL just doesn't fit me as well as I'd like it to. MSRP was around $1600 without the upgrades. I'll include the Scubapro hood that came with the suit as well. I don't recall ever wearing the hood.

$800/OBO shipped in the USA

Attachments

• IMG_8485.jpg
    IMG_8485.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_8496.JPG
    IMG_8496.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_8497.jpg
    IMG_8497.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_8498.JPG
    IMG_8498.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_8499.jpg
    IMG_8499.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 101
I think I have some USIA Thinsulate insulation that I'll include as well. Size XL.

This suit is still available and just got a new neck seal.

I've located the hood, as well as the never been used Scubapro inflation hose to go with this suit. Did I mention the new neck seal?
$650

$550. Bump

Somebody needs this suit. I'd consider a Petrel 2 with External monitoring as a trade with cash on my end.
Make me an offer!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom