Scubapro G2 Console

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those that use the Teric, if you're looking at the digital compass, does it still display critical info such as gas time remaining and NDL time remaining at the current depth? On some computers, it looks like you have to change back and forth between screens.

For those that use the Teric, if you're looking at the digital compass, does it still display critical info such as gas time remaining and NDL time remaining at the current depth? On some computers, it looks like you have to change back and forth between screens.
I use the floating north pointer as I only need general direction. Does not interfere at all with the home screen, available at all times

Here are compass displays in both Rec and CCR modes. As you can see, it displays plenty of extra info while you are using the compass. Or as @scubadada noted above, you can have your full display with the floating pointer.
Screenshot_20200215-151240_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20200215-151216_Google.jpg

There is nothing wrong with using a wrist primary and a console secondary. It's all about what YOU want to do. There is no wrong answer. Just as the is not singularly right. I dived with wrist of one brand as primary and wrist of another brand as secondary. They both tracked pretty closely. They used different but similar algorithms. Then it happened that I had two of the same brand and type so I used them. Then I got a different type in the same brand and that is what I use now.
It's what make you happy. I can't say anymore.

Cheers - M²

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom