Scubapro G2 PPO2 setting.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steelyeyes

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
At one point I wanted to see if I could set my ppO2 to something other than 1.4. I tried it several times and always got "Changes not saved". I was diving with my friend the other day and he had his Shearwater Teric set at 1.6. We got to talking after the dive and my curiosity was piqued again. I went to the menu, Dive Settings, ppO2 and set it to 1.60. I hit save and oddly enough it saved the changes. My curiosity satisfied I attempted to return the setting to 1.40 and hit save. Changes not saved. I tried a few times with the same result. WTF?

Is this a bug or a feature?

At one point I wanted to see if I could set my ppO2 to something other than 1.4. I tried it several times and always got "Changes not saved". I was diving with my friend the other day and he had his Shearwater Teric set at 1.6. We got to talking after the dive and my curiosity was piqued again. I went to the menu, Dive Settings, ppO2 and set it to 1.60. I hit save and oddly enough it saved the changes. My curiosity satisfied I attempted to return the setting to 1.40 and hit save. Changes not saved. I tried a few times with the same result. WTF?

Is this a bug or a feature?

I'm going off of memory, I'll confirm when I get home and can put hands on my G2.

When going through the menu with PPO2 setting are you hitting back after you change the value?
I believe you have to keep hitting next through the four or five menus and after you have scrolled through it will update and save them. If you only go halfway through the menu and hit back it exits without saving your changes.

I'm going off of memory, I'll confirm when I get home and can put hands on my G2.

When going through the menu with PPO2 setting are you hitting back after you change the value?
I believe you have to keep hitting next through the four or five menus and after you have scrolled through it will update and save them. If you only go halfway through the menu and hit back it exits without saving your changes.
The options are to change the value or save. After reading your post I looked again and decided one more time wouldn't hurt. It saved it on about the 6th try. Weird.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom