Scubapro G250 and R190

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Il Tony

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Ciao everyone,
I apologize for my bad English, this is my first thread and I ask you a little patience :)

I am looking for some models of R190 and G250 that are still missing from my small collection, and I ask for your help...

grazie
tony

index.jpg
SCUBAPRO G250 regulator G 250.png

I cannot help directly, but I know a couple of guys who can help you: @rsingler ? @couv ? @axxel57 ?
In the meanwhile, can you post some photos of your collection?

I am looking for some models of R190 and G250 that are still missing from my small collection, and I ask for your help...
Were they lost or stolen?

Are you trying to recover your regs or are you trying to buy these items?

Ciao everyone,
I apologize for my bad English, this is my first thread and I ask you a little patience :)

grazie
tony

View attachment 594119 View attachment 594123
Hi Tony,

Welcome to the club! In your post, you've attached photos of 2 regulators. Are they from your collection or are they pictures of regulators you are seeking? I ask because both of those are G250 models.

I can definitely help you find a G250 or an R190. My hobby is rebuilding SP regulators and I have a few of those models available. But lets clarify your request first.

Couv

There was just recently an eBay ad from a guy who had four red G250 diaphragms. I bought his black ones. If you have a case with a red button...

Attachments

• IMG_4023.jpg
    IMG_4023.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_4018.jpg
    IMG_4018.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_4020.jpg
    IMG_4020.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_4021.jpg
    IMG_4021.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 518
  • IMG_4022.jpg
    IMG_4022.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_4019.jpg
    IMG_4019.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 290
Hi Tony,

Welcome to the club! In your post, you've attached photos of 2 regulators. Are they from your collection or are they pictures of regulators you are seeking? I ask because both of those are G250 models.

I can definitely help you find a G250 or an R190. My hobby is rebuilding SP regulators and I have a few of those models available. But lets clarify your request first.

Couv

Thanks so much to you for accepting me!

The two photos are of models I'm looking for, because they are missing from my collection

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom